SERIANNI LAW, P.A.: IMMIGRATION & FLORIDA LAW FIRM
GREEN CARDS THROUGH FAMILY SPONSORSHIP:
U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S. are eligible to sponsor certain relatives for immigrant visas or lawful permanent residence (Green Card) in the U.S.
Here are the categories:
1. Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens: Spouse, children (under 21) and parents;
- Immigrant Visas are always available for immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens.
IMMIGRATION VISA AVAILABILITY:
The Family Preferences below are subject to annual numerical limits (or a "CAP"), and the availability of Immigrant Visas is usually backlogged.
2. Unmarried Sons & Daughters of U.S. Citizens;
3. Married Sons & Daughters of U.S. Citizens;
4. Brothers & Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens;
5. Spouses and Minor Children of Lawful Permanent Residents;
6. Unmarried Sons & Daughters of Lawful Permanent Residents;
If you would like to sponsor a family member for a Green Card, please schedule a Consultation with Serianni Law to discuss the legal requirements and filing procedures. Also, Contact Us for free initial information and pricing.
Serianni Law, P.A. Immigration & Florida Law Firm © All Rights Reserved.